Picazzo Library Reference¶
The Picazzo Library is a generic component library with a wide range of photonic components. It’s a powerful toolbox that builds on the capabilities of the IPKISS framework.
The components in Picazzo are organized based on their functionality.
- logical blocks: logical circuit blocks
- fiber couplers: help you design fiber grating couplers
- filters: help you to filter out a given wavelength
- photonic crystals: help you to filter out a given wavelength
- traces: predefined trace templates (waveguide templates)
- waveguides: All sorts of waveguides
- apertures: Apertures from a waveguide into a slab
- containers: Containers
- electrical: Electrical connections and vias.
- modulators: Modulators
This ensures a clean structure of the reference, but has a disadvantage that you might need to do a lot of clicking to find the right component. That’s why we also provide a reference that gathers all components in one page.