- class ipkiss3.all.VFabricationProcessFlow¶
Virtual fabrication process flow.
A process flow defines how layers combinations correspond to materials stacks. It is used to reconstruct a 3D representation of the device geometry, which can be used for visualization and physical device simulations.
- active_processes: List with type restriction, allowed types: [<class ‘ipkiss.process.layer.ProcessLayer’>], required
Full list of all the processes relevant for virtual fabrication
- is_lf_fabrication: dict, required
Dict indicating for every process with True/False if it is fabricated in LF
- process_to_material_stack_map: List with type restriction, allowed types: [<class ‘tuple’>], required
Mapping from physical process to material stack
- process_layer_map: dict, optional
Dictionary that maps processes to (generated) layers
- add(other, material_stack_factory)¶