- class ipkiss3.all.ElectricalPort¶
Port in the electrical domain. Represent the physical (layout level) electrical input/output into a PCell. An ElectricalPort is placed on a specific process layer, and can be connected from any side in the plane as well as from above and below.
- angle_deg: ( float ), optional, *None allowed*
The outward facing angle of the port (in arc degrees).
- process: ProcessLayer, optional
- trace_template: _TraceTemplateWithPorts.Layout, optional
Trace Layout Template corresponding with the port
- direction: Enum with value restriction, allowed_values: <enum ‘PORT_DIRECTION’>, optional
direction of the port (PORT_DIRECTION.IN, PORT_DIRECTION.OUT, …)
- domain: __Domain__, optional
physical domain of the port (electrical, optical, thermal, …)
- layer: __Layer__, optional
layer for drawing the port elements
- name: str and String that contains only ISO/IEC 8859-1 (extended ASCII py3) or pure ASCII (py2) characters, optional
name of the port
- position: Coord2, optional
Position of the vector (coordinate).
- shape: Shape, optional
shape of the port
- term: ( Term ), optional, *None allowed*
corresponding term of the port
- angle_rad: optional
- transformation: GenericNoDistortTransform, optional
- Other Parameters
- inclination_deg: locked
- inclination_rad: locked
Returns whether two ports could match each other.
Two electrical ports match when their layer is the same and their shapes at least touch or overlap. Port shapes consisting of < 3 points are invalid and False will be returned.