- class ipkiss3.all.ConnectLogical¶
Connect two ports ‘logically’, meaning that there is no physical connection but there is a Net. The Layout will display a straight line on the TECH.PPLAYER.ERROR.GENERIC layer if it exists, otherwise the line will be drawn on i3.Layer(0). The connection is assumed to be perfect (full transmission, no losses).
This connector can be used when the routing between two ports fails. In that case it is still possible to perform basic simulations in most cases.
- flyline_layer: __Layer__, optional
layer to draw flylines of physically unconnected links
- flyline_width: float and number > 0, optional
line width of the flylines
- classmethod connect(start_port, end_port, name=None, **properties)¶
Connect start_port to end_port.
Overridden method so no domain check occurs
- start_porti3.OpticalPort / i3.ElectricalPort
Starting port for the connection.
- end_porti3.OpticalPort / i3.ElectricalPort
Ending port for the connection.
Name for the connection. If None, IPKISS chooses a unique name based on PCell naming conventions.
- Instance of i3.PCell