Click on a sample to download the code. Below you can download a zip with all samples included in either Python or jupyter notebook format.
This is an example of an Athermal MZI.
In this sample we explore the effect of phase errors in the waveguides, on the performance of a…
This example illustrates how to load a touchstone file into IPKISS.
This sample illustrates how to port a GDSII file to a new technology.
In this example, we construct a PCell which designs a Vernier principle based filter which can …
This is a sample that shows how to create a spiral that has fixed length and fixed input and ou…
This is a spiral where the distance between the waveguide is constant and with a linear increas…
This sample illustrates how to import an existing GDSII file into a PCell, and assign ports and…
In this example, we construct a PCell for a parametric disk resonator with a bus waveguide whic…
When building a class of components you can use class inheritance to create specialized verions…
This example shows how to create a simple MZI with a long delay line and run a circuit simulati…
Build a small ring circuit with grating couplers. Export the layout + run a circuit simulation …
This is an example of a Mach-Zehnder lattice filter with N stages.
If you want to reduce losses you can use spline bends and expanded waveguides in your spirals.
In this example, we extend a predefined technology in Ipkiss. We add a layer which is used to o…
In this example we build a circuit in layout, and extract the netlist so we can run circuit sim…
This example shows how to create a simple MZI and run a circuit simulation.
- Sample gallery
- Example of an Athermal Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- Variability analysis of Mach-Zehnder lattice design
- Loading a touchstone file
- Creating a Cell from an existing GDSII file with a new technology
- A Ring Resonator based Filter based on the Vernier principle
- Spirals with controlled length and port location
- Archimedian Spiral
- Creating a Cell from an Existing GDSII file
- Disk Resonator with Wraparound waveguide
- Using Inheritance for component specialization
- Layout and simulation of a Mach-Zehnder interferometer with spiral delay line.
- Quickstart sample
- Mach-Zehnder lattice filter
- Spiral with Expanded Waveguides and Spline Bends
- Defining a customized technology
- Netlist extraction from layout
- Importing the technology file
- Creating a MZI in layout
- Extracting the netlist
- Run a simulation
- Example MZI (layout + circuit)