The samples in this section are documented, standalone examples for IPKISS 3. They are meant to illustrate and give you a quick idea of what is possible within IPKISS. Do not hesitate to request for a specific example.
The samples from this section can also be found in the
samples\ipkiss3\samples folder of your installation (go to Luceda Control Center –> click the samples button).
- Getting Started
- Learn the principles of IPKISS through without digging too deeply into the details.
- Wrapped Disk
- Illustrates a disk resonator with a waveguide wrapped around it. The spacing between the waveguide and the disk and the bus angle are parameters.
- Athermal MZI
- This sample demonstrates how to build a Mach-Zender Interferometer in such a way that it’s not influenced by changes in the temperature.
- Customized technology
- In this example, we define a customized technology, add a process and mask layers and define the virtual fabrication process.
- Import from GDSII
- This sample illustrates how to import an existing GDSII file into IPKISS and assign ports and a circuit model to it.
- First simple circuit design
- Example of a Disk Resonator with Wraparound waveguide
- Example of an athermal Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- Example of a Mach-Zehnder Lattice filter
- Example of a customized Place and Route cell
- Example of defining a customized technology
- Creating a Cell from an Existing GDSII file