Known limitations and issues
- In L-Edit parameter instantiation dialog, the parameter value auto is shown for IPKISS parameters that have a
_default_xyz function implemented. This indicates that the value is automatically calculated by IPKISS. It can still be overridden by user, but the actual value cannot be shown at this point.
- The name of the OA database and the name of the corresponding IPKISS library must be identical.
- New trace templates definitions created in IPKISS cannot yet be exposed to OA (OpenAccess). All trace templates have to be present in the original PDK.
- Complex parameters, e.g., Layers, ChildProperties, can’t be modified in a user-friendly way. The internal representation is shown instead.
- Inside L-Edit: mirror + arbitrary rotation not yet supported.